Upcoming Support Groups
FREE Donor Parent Support Group
(June 12 at 5:45 p.m.)
Are you considering using an egg or sperm donor to help you get pregnant? Are you already pregnant from the help of a donor? Did you become a parent through egg or sperm donation? If you find yourself in one of these scenarios, we can help!
Using egg or sperm donation can greatly enhance your chances of conceiving, yet it can create a flood of confusing feelings in the process. While you may be excited about the opportunity to conceive, you may also feel uncertain about not having a genetic connection with your child. You may also be worried about the implications this will have or is having on your child. Or perhaps you may already have a child who has been conceived through a donor and be worried about what to tell him/her about his/her genetic origins. You and your partner may also have a difference in opinion on whether to use a donor to conceive, which method to choose or how to tell your child.
Join our donor parent support group and discover:
- The advantages and disadvantages of using a donor
- Pros and cons of known versus anonymous donor
- How to decide if donor conception is right for you
- How to choose a donor
- The potential implications of egg or sperm donation on your child
- Learn from others who are also considering using a donor or are already pregnant and gather support
Sponsored by Houston Fertility Specialists, this group is FREE of charge and open to anyone who is considering or has become pregnant using a donor.
June 12 at 5:45 p.m.
7900 Fannin Street, Suite 4400
FREE Infertility Support Group
(June 5 at 5:45 p.m.)
This support group is sponsored by Houston Fertility Specialists. Facilitated by Dr. Irena Milentijevic, our infertility support group can help you get the support you need when dealing with infertility. This group is FREE of charge and open to anyone who is struggling with infertility.
- Reduce your sense of isolation through professional and peer support
- Reduce the stress that can come with infertility (and maybe even increase your chances of conceiving)
- Develop the ways to manage the emotional rollercoaster of infertility
- Discover how men and women often respond differently to infertility treatment and how this may impact your relationship
- Discover how to get the most from infertility
- Explore alternative options for having a family
June 5 at 5:45 p.m
7900 Fannin St., Suite 4400